BRIDESMAID DRESSES FROM £49 - SHOP NOW
£2.99 STANDARD UK DELIVERY
1. The promoter is: Dressi Ltd (company no. 7941267) whose registered office is at Unit 2 Shelley Road, Newburn Industrial Estate, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE159RT.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over except employees of Dressi and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the official Dressi Facebook page.
6.Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be 14th August 2017 – 12 noon (GMT). After this date then no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like and Share to be entered into the competition to win one of three dresses.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: One Bridget Dress. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The winner will be chosen at random after 12 noon GMT on the 14th August 2017 and announced on Facebook.
14. The winner will be notified by DM on Facebook and on Dressi's page within 28 days of the closing date.
15. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick replacement winners.
16. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com.
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
24. Dressi Ltd decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. Dressi Ltd shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. Dressi also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.