BRIDESMAID DRESSES FROM £49 - SHOP NOW
£2.99 STANDARD UK DELIVERY
Pink Boutique x 5 £50 VoucherS
(x5 individual Winners) Terms and Conditions (24/07/2016)
COMPETITION TIME - Simply comment on the PINK BOUTIQUE UK Facebook page competition post by typing the website as a comment. The competition is open from 6pm on 24th July 2016 and will close Sunday 24th July 2016 at 11:59pm.
The following versions of how the website is written will be accepted as an entry in to the competition:
Five winners will be selected from the entries to win one £50 voucher each who have successfully written the website address in the comments box under the competition post on Facebook per point 9) in one of the correctly accepted ways.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The five winners will be chosen and announced at 12:00 noon BST on the 25.07.2016 BST and announced on PINK BOUTIQUE Facebook.
14. The winner will be tagged in the announcement Facebook post on 25.07.2016 via PINK BOUTIQUE UK Facebook.
If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be redeemed.
The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
18. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by UK law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of UK.
19. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
20. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.